EA's VIP member ^^!

My Life List

Posted by huj pr0 EA gamer on 2:33 PM
Two books I'd like to read:
_ The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes 1
_ The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes 2
Because It so real, I interesting in these type of story.

Two movies I'd like to watch
:
_ Wanted
_ The Happening
I like action movies and adventure.

Two people that I'd like to meet(alive):

_ Bill Gate
_ Me
Because they are famous and rich!

Two people that I'd like to meet(dead):

_ Binladen
_ Abraham Lincoln
These people have very special characteristic!

Two instrument I'd like to learn to play:

_ Disk Jokey (DJ)
_ Electric guitar
It's popular!

Two Sport I'd like to learn to play:

_ Horse Ridding
_ Polo
Because I didn't know how to ride a horse

Two girls I'd like to marry:

_ GiGi
_ Alexie
Just the same as kori

Two boys I'd like to marry:

_ Me
_ ?
Because it's simple!